Skip to main content

A Jobless Entrepreneur !

Sorry !
It's feels sad to tell you that your employment with us ends here !!
I see, there's always a news/an article related to layoffs going in an IT firm on a regular basis.
Though the current situation of an IT market is buzzed, and bumped off the track, low down due to enumerous reasons, hits the employees (like freshers and experience) and gets depressed, stressed, scared. This made it so as companies also have to look out for their cost cutting, also to maintain or retain their value in a market.
So, employees left with no option, broked !!
We are Indians ! Problem Solvers !! What if employees can start their own small scale level firm ?
Why not an Entrepreneur?
Being an entrepreneur, risk and responsibilities comes hand in hand. Once, you are into a business and well digged into it, then definitely things will work on its own. And as you the one whose business is, you the one who feels interested to, you will surely make a way or a path to success !! Just here we need to believe in ourselves and try taking risk !
"Its either one day or day one - choice is yours"
"Don't wait for an opportunity, create an opportunity !! "
- A Jobless Entrepreneur

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Love

I am sorry.... I got lost and never ever gave second thought that fighting with you and proving right over you, will make me win but it will cost me you. Though we are friends and but I can still feel how far you're from me and I didn't mean here by distance. I just don't know when I am down, the only picture comes infront of me is you. I have no clue why I am doing this to you. I should have known it earlier before opening the doors for love , I have to face the pain too. I can lose against you on every step but I can't take chance of losing against my love and that's nothing but just you. I am sorry... - The Lost Love

Salt Art

" == R a N g O l i A r T == "

Do you still remember your first?

I never found love until and unless I started loosing her. I thought being her in my life was so natural that I couldn't feel the pain had in my life. I was being guarded by her deterministic love truely and blind faith in me. She was the pen in my papery life without her imprints I couldn't be even usefull. When we used to be together every words turns into a sentence. Grammer was never an issue in our life's sentences because we gave importance to feelings rather than words to express. Our first kissed, inked so hard on my lips that I can still feel its purity. We kissed in a frame sitting in a window, topped the building where no one can see us except the birds cheering in the skies. Her electron loves always used to attracts my shy protons!   We never new that our magnetic field was so strong that Law of newton failed in our love life where the same poles started attracting to each other It is rightly said, First Impression is the last im...