Skip to main content

To be or NOT to be ?

A Sudden stroke of questions came straight to me and started hitting me badly.
 
There are lot of unusual things occuring with me somehow pointing towards or around her.
 
How hard is it to talk to an unfriended friend ? How tough it would be to approach her and start a conversation after a long gap ? How hard it would be to interact with her face to face while blocked on each and every social sites ? How to connect physically where our fones doesn't allowed us to store contacts of each other ?
 
Do our eyes will atleast give a try to meet each other ? Do you think she will understand the bonding like it was used to be ? Is there any chance out where we can have a walk and just talk and talk ? Would she be able to forgive everything for the cost of old rusted Friendship and give it a try to make it shine again ? Would she feel comfortable with to talk to the guy who she had a fight with no reason ? Would she take it in a positive way ? Would she be able to ease out things which we had faced together ?
 
Lot of questions coming across my minds. Can anyone tell me how can i get through these or how can i just flush it into the sink as its been a long time?
 
 
 
- Empty minded thoughts

Comments

  1. Haha... there is a other side to this story too! She would be glad to met you again! It might end up a beautiful time together and a who know things might get connected too! If not, its fine! Nobody knows if tomorrow they will live but today is your day approach every beats of your hearts which are true to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see a poet out here. Thank you for feeling it and creating a positive environment here.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Love

I am sorry.... I got lost and never ever gave second thought that fighting with you and proving right over you, will make me win but it will cost me you. Though we are friends and but I can still feel how far you're from me and I didn't mean here by distance. I just don't know when I am down, the only picture comes infront of me is you. I have no clue why I am doing this to you. I should have known it earlier before opening the doors for love , I have to face the pain too. I can lose against you on every step but I can't take chance of losing against my love and that's nothing but just you. I am sorry... - The Lost Love

Salt Art

" == R a N g O l i A r T == "

Do you still remember your first?

I never found love until and unless I started loosing her. I thought being her in my life was so natural that I couldn't feel the pain had in my life. I was being guarded by her deterministic love truely and blind faith in me. She was the pen in my papery life without her imprints I couldn't be even usefull. When we used to be together every words turns into a sentence. Grammer was never an issue in our life's sentences because we gave importance to feelings rather than words to express. Our first kissed, inked so hard on my lips that I can still feel its purity. We kissed in a frame sitting in a window, topped the building where no one can see us except the birds cheering in the skies. Her electron loves always used to attracts my shy protons!   We never new that our magnetic field was so strong that Law of newton failed in our love life where the same poles started attracting to each other It is rightly said, First Impression is the last im...