Skip to main content

Breathing......


Yesterday, I met with an injury which can't be seen through eyes as you know it is common these days that we hide. Look around and you will find him as, its your best modern friend that broke your Heart again. And then you remember and still beats for him, he is nothing but your old sand lover friend. You used to play in your childhood with him and now he got lost somewhere in the grey dusty buildings. You know you're weak without him but anyhow you managed yourself, up with strength and all energy you had, but still he didn't turned up as you miss him very hard.

(picture courtesy: Google.co.in)

Now, you have gain uninvited enemies (the sadness around you) and hoping for that old dusty friend to come back to you. You have lost all your hopes and everything you had, left no one surrounded with whom you can get loved. Hoping one day, he will returned for sure and sort all the issues he had but failed again to come up high above the hard.
I know to breathe as you will come but it's too long to wait as you know well I hate to wait. 

Breathe is the link between mind and body

Breathing for my old dusty friend - My Good time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Love

I am sorry.... I got lost and never ever gave second thought that fighting with you and proving right over you, will make me win but it will cost me you. Though we are friends and but I can still feel how far you're from me and I didn't mean here by distance. I just don't know when I am down, the only picture comes infront of me is you. I have no clue why I am doing this to you. I should have known it earlier before opening the doors for love , I have to face the pain too. I can lose against you on every step but I can't take chance of losing against my love and that's nothing but just you. I am sorry... - The Lost Love

Salt Art

" == R a N g O l i A r T == "

Do you still remember your first?

I never found love until and unless I started loosing her. I thought being her in my life was so natural that I couldn't feel the pain had in my life. I was being guarded by her deterministic love truely and blind faith in me. She was the pen in my papery life without her imprints I couldn't be even usefull. When we used to be together every words turns into a sentence. Grammer was never an issue in our life's sentences because we gave importance to feelings rather than words to express. Our first kissed, inked so hard on my lips that I can still feel its purity. We kissed in a frame sitting in a window, topped the building where no one can see us except the birds cheering in the skies. Her electron loves always used to attracts my shy protons!   We never new that our magnetic field was so strong that Law of newton failed in our love life where the same poles started attracting to each other It is rightly said, First Impression is the last im...