Skip to main content

Some bye are not always the good one's....




"O maai meri kya fiqr tujhe
Kyun aankh se dariya behta hai
Tu kehti thi tera chaand hoon main
Aur chaand hamesha rehta hai"

I wasn't aware that this mother's day will not be special but kind a different one!

Zomato guy delivered the sweets. I said "Happy Mother's Day Mom! ❤️"

Mom started crying.... Wait! No! The sweet wasn't bad, it was the moment to say goodbye to her. The other side of the chaos, I can feel dad's silence. He's the only strong person in the family who knows how to play his part holding all the emotions and stress just to make others happy and strong.

Now, it's the time to get ready and say a good bye to this undescribe evening. All was set and it was my move to go.

Dad and Mom went inside to get their flip-flops, and when they returned, all the bags and I, the room was already vacant.

Like always, Time dominates the Life!


- ChupkeSePyaarKarneVala

Background Music:
(Teri Mitti - Kesari Movie : On Repeat)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Love

I am sorry.... I got lost and never ever gave second thought that fighting with you and proving right over you, will make me win but it will cost me you. Though we are friends and but I can still feel how far you're from me and I didn't mean here by distance. I just don't know when I am down, the only picture comes infront of me is you. I have no clue why I am doing this to you. I should have known it earlier before opening the doors for love , I have to face the pain too. I can lose against you on every step but I can't take chance of losing against my love and that's nothing but just you. I am sorry... - The Lost Love

Salt Art

" == R a N g O l i A r T == "

Do you still remember your first?

I never found love until and unless I started loosing her. I thought being her in my life was so natural that I couldn't feel the pain had in my life. I was being guarded by her deterministic love truely and blind faith in me. She was the pen in my papery life without her imprints I couldn't be even usefull. When we used to be together every words turns into a sentence. Grammer was never an issue in our life's sentences because we gave importance to feelings rather than words to express. Our first kissed, inked so hard on my lips that I can still feel its purity. We kissed in a frame sitting in a window, topped the building where no one can see us except the birds cheering in the skies. Her electron loves always used to attracts my shy protons!   We never new that our magnetic field was so strong that Law of newton failed in our love life where the same poles started attracting to each other It is rightly said, First Impression is the last im...