Skip to main content

Time - The Magical Creation


In the world of love and hope, everyone wants to fill their spaces with the same old thing.

Almost every single species living on this planet need to sail the peaceful ship which once's used to be silently slipping onto the oceans with the moon glowing in the dark glittery shades.

Talking about the real time in a real world, we all know the fairy tale doesn't exist in our real life unlike the reel one's.

Woah! We shall know that the time is the magical creation that one doesn't know and so the life, being it's forever audience. What if time gives you an opportunity to be the captain of your peaceful ship under the same glowy moon and silently slippy water, will you take a chance or just let it tackle all the edgy curves?

- Timeless Innovation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Love

I am sorry.... I got lost and never ever gave second thought that fighting with you and proving right over you, will make me win but it will cost me you. Though we are friends and but I can still feel how far you're from me and I didn't mean here by distance. I just don't know when I am down, the only picture comes infront of me is you. I have no clue why I am doing this to you. I should have known it earlier before opening the doors for love , I have to face the pain too. I can lose against you on every step but I can't take chance of losing against my love and that's nothing but just you. I am sorry... - The Lost Love

Salt Art

" == R a N g O l i A r T == "

Do you still remember your first?

I never found love until and unless I started loosing her. I thought being her in my life was so natural that I couldn't feel the pain had in my life. I was being guarded by her deterministic love truely and blind faith in me. She was the pen in my papery life without her imprints I couldn't be even usefull. When we used to be together every words turns into a sentence. Grammer was never an issue in our life's sentences because we gave importance to feelings rather than words to express. Our first kissed, inked so hard on my lips that I can still feel its purity. We kissed in a frame sitting in a window, topped the building where no one can see us except the birds cheering in the skies. Her electron loves always used to attracts my shy protons!   We never new that our magnetic field was so strong that Law of newton failed in our love life where the same poles started attracting to each other It is rightly said, First Impression is the last im...