Skip to main content

Spook Off and Unveneer Yourself!

They Say,

When someone’s wrong, how they know they’re wrong until and unless I have seen the final results. And yes, this world is full of competitors, everything can be changed in the last moment if it takes all of them. I mean Results can be changed at the ounce of a second too.

So why to fear when you don’t even know whether it is the right path or wrong path to walk on until and unless you have reached to the end point of it.

Every step will direct you to a place. It is not right or wrong place. It is you who decides whether it is right for you or not good for you.

     (Something is Fishy! #Fear)

So what I smell here? I smell no fear!

Which fear you hold in your life? 0 or beyond 0?

0 means you’re starting it again or a fresh start

Beyond 0 means you’re have a bad debt that yet to recover even after selling all your own

So, just 2 things to take a decision!

  1. Clear on Beyond 0 as being only 0 can not always be a bad for you
  2. Make a decision being neutral till you’re at end point of the path

The worst battle is what you know and what you feel!

Nothing is necessary, everything is a choice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Love

I am sorry.... I got lost and never ever gave second thought that fighting with you and proving right over you, will make me win but it will cost me you. Though we are friends and but I can still feel how far you're from me and I didn't mean here by distance. I just don't know when I am down, the only picture comes infront of me is you. I have no clue why I am doing this to you. I should have known it earlier before opening the doors for love , I have to face the pain too. I can lose against you on every step but I can't take chance of losing against my love and that's nothing but just you. I am sorry... - The Lost Love

Salt Art

" == R a N g O l i A r T == "

Do you still remember your first?

I never found love until and unless I started loosing her. I thought being her in my life was so natural that I couldn't feel the pain had in my life. I was being guarded by her deterministic love truely and blind faith in me. She was the pen in my papery life without her imprints I couldn't be even usefull. When we used to be together every words turns into a sentence. Grammer was never an issue in our life's sentences because we gave importance to feelings rather than words to express. Our first kissed, inked so hard on my lips that I can still feel its purity. We kissed in a frame sitting in a window, topped the building where no one can see us except the birds cheering in the skies. Her electron loves always used to attracts my shy protons!   We never new that our magnetic field was so strong that Law of newton failed in our love life where the same poles started attracting to each other It is rightly said, First Impression is the last im...